IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)
Intense Pulsed Light describes the use of intense pulses of non-coherent light distributed over a range of wavelengths. In order to get the best possible effect, we only use the most advanced and established Technology on the market: The US made and FDA approved Lumenis IPL Quantum SR IPC. Its unique Criller technology (Chiller), which has been specially designed for Oriental skin, transmits broad spectrum pulsed light through a continuously cooled applicator. Thanks to the nine Expert Filters, it can treat a myriad of skin problems at the same time.
IPL can treat the following skin problems：
Smoothing of wrinkles
- Treats dark spots, age spots, freckles, partial blemishes, sun spots, contracted subcutaneous blood vessels, erythema, red roots and dark circles
- Increases skin collagen, fibers and elastin
- Improves pores, black hair and hair follicle pigment
- Expands converging blood vessels without damaging the skin
- Destroys and decomposes pigment granules and pigment cells with the effect of capillary telangiectasia and dilute stain.
Six treatments every three to four weeks.